more@bitclubblog.com
+27 83 444 9888

Concept Of Digital Wallet And Bitcoins. 3D Scene.

For some reason, this is one of the questions most frequently asked by people looking to join BitClub, although in my opinion, it’s not really the right question to ask.

Not that I don’t understand the reason for people asking it. It’s a fair enough question, but to me, it’s like asking a bank manager how much the bank will be paying you per day on a savings account. Is it hugely relevant? Not to my mind. At the end of the day, it’s really small thinking as there is potentially BIG money to be made here.

When one joins BitClub network as a paid member, one can choose to join:

purely as an investor in that you buy a share or shares in a mining pool and sit back to let BitClub mine for you over a 1 000 day period

or

as an investor with the aim of building a team.

Whilst the big money lies in building a team, the money one can make only by buying a mining share is not bad at all – pretty good actually!

To give you an idea:

If you bought a share in Pool 1 (which is the entry level pool), you could expect a growth in your investment of between 3% and 5% per month.

If you bought a share in Pool 2, you could expect a growth in your investment of between 3% and 7% per month.

If you bought a share in Pool 3, you could expect a growth in your investment of between 5% and 8% per month.

If you bought a share in the Founder’s Pool (which gives you one share in each of the three pools), you could expect a growth in your investment of between 6% and 10% per month.

If you bought a share in the GPU $1 000 Pool (this pool allows you to mine a leading crypto-currency, other than bitcoin), you could expect a growth in your investment of between 3% and 5% per month.

And if you bought a share in the GPU Founder’s Pool (this pool allows you to mine five leading crypto-currencies, other than bitcoin, all at the same time), you could expect a growth in your investment of between 6% and 10% per month.

How much would these work out to in rands?

(Note that these rand amounts are based on the current USD value at the time of writing)

In the case of Pool 1, approximately R180- R300 per month.

In the case of Pool 2, approximately R360 – R840 per month.

In the case of Pool 3, approximately R1 200 – R1 900 per month.

In the case of the Founder’s Pool, approximately R2 500 – R4 200 per month.

In the case of the GPU $1 000 Pool, approximately R360 – R600 per month.

In the case of the GPU Founder’s Pool, approximately R3 600 – R6 000 per month.

So, if one works on earning these amounts per month, it’s very easy to calculate one’s potential earnings per day ie divide the amounts by 30:

Possible earnings per day?

In the case of Pool 1, approximately R6 – R10 per day.

In the case of Pool 2, approximately R12 – R28  per day.

In the case of Pool 3, approximately R40 – R64 per day.

In the case of the Founder’s Pool, approximately R84 – R40 per day.

In the case of the GPU $1 000 Pool, approximately R12 – R20 per day.

In the case of the GPU Founder’s Pool, approximately R120 – R200 per day.

Not bad, but not hugely exciting  – which takes me back to my opening comment: asking how much one can earn per day is not really the question one should be asking, or put differently, it’s not the most important question to ask.

On this note, let me state that BitClub Network will NEVER guarantee a set return on investment. It’s impossible doing so, due to the vagaries and difficulties of bitcoin mining. (A failed Ponzi scheme like MMM guaranteed 30% a ROI per month and where are they now? Long gone!)

BitClub Network is a solid, legitimate and transparent bitcoin miner, with all of its mining activities available for viewing on the Blockchain – the public ledge open to all. See www.bitclubpool.com and also www.blockchain.info

No legitimate bitcoin mining operation can, or will ever, guarantee a set return on investment. It is just not possible. So when you look at the above daily or monthly returns on investment, know that they are anticipated, NOT guaranteed. They are likely – or possible – returns based on current and recent performance. Some months, the returns will be lower than you’ll see here. And in other months, they’ll be higher.

Earlier, I mentioned that the big money in BitClub Network is made by building a team. This is absolutely the case, and is due to an incredibly generous compensation plan and its numerous revenue streams eg Infinity commissions, Level Up commissions, matching bonuses, Cycle payments etc. I’d be happy to send you a video explaining the compensation plan if you like. Just email me on more@bitclubblog.com with “Compensation plan video” in the subject line.

Hope this helps in the meantime!!

Besides being an experienced advertising person running the small ad agency Kavonic Hone in Johannesburg South Africa, Gerard Kavonic is one of the first people to have joined BitClub Network in SA in 2015. He has two websites: www.bitclub.co.za and www.bitclubblog.com  and has a growing team around the world. Anyone wanting to join BitClub Network has to register as a free member first. If you have already been introduced to BitClub, you should register under that person. If you don’t have anyone to register under, you’re welcome to join under Gerard. His username is gerard and his personal link is  https://bitclubblog.com/gerard/signup.html He can be reached on 083 444 9888 and on gerard@kavonichone.co.za and more@bitclubblog.com skype: gerardkavonic

150 Comments

• Rhona Posted June 5, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi
    ive bought pool 1 on 20 April 2018…
    my 30 day waiting period ended 20 May 2018
    but still i havent earn nothing

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:56 pm

Discuss this with your upline sponsor and ask him or her to look into it for you.regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:13 am

Add me on whatsapp and I’ll see how or where I can help you. regards Gerard. +27 83 444 9888

• siyambuka Posted June 7, 2018 1:42 pm

what happens to the money you have invested after the 1000 days period is over considering you are only an invester not interested in building a team?

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:55 pm

You carry on mining after the 1000 days have expired. This through the accumulation of partial shares during the 1000, assuming that you’ve set your mining to anything other than 0%.regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Mameso Posted June 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Good day
    How much is the joining fee, & i will be happy to find some clarity on how this really works from you.

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi, the joining fee is $99 payable in bitcoin. If you send me your contact number I will be happy to call you to explain how things work. regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Amanda Madikizela Posted June 20, 2018 10:42 am

I bought pool 1 its been 1 month .if i knew about these earnings i would have used my money on something else .i dont wanna get rich overnight but 3-5% wont make any difference How many years will it take me to make the R9000 i bought the pool with yoh really pissed .am not good at advertising the bisuness and i can not promise people that their lives will change with 3%-5% of the money they have invested

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Who did you join under? Ask that person to meet with you so as to explain how things work. This is not like putting your money in the bank. Its a contract that runs for 1000 days. Let it run for the full contract.

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:16 am

• Wisdom Posted July 3, 2018 5:56 pm

How much amount do l have to put in?

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Hi Wisdom, the minimum investment is $599 – payable in bitcoin. Around R8500, depending on the exchange rate. regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:16 am

• Ziyathandwa Posted January 6, 2019 5:38 pm

I wanna join

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi Ziyathandwa, please email me on more@bitclubnetwork.co.za regards, gerard. 083 444 9888. Have you attended a presentation yet by the way?

• LEO Posted February 9, 2019 7:33 pm

My Uncle joined last year around much but he has made $32.00 so far from a pool 2 investment what is the problem or explanation besides building a team
    he doesn’t invite

• Gerard Posted February 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Hi Leo. With the fall in the bitcoin price, mining earnings have come down. We do expect them to improve within the next few weeks and months however. Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Leo Posted February 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Thanks how can I increase my earnings besides by building a team

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:53 am

Have you tried trading? Bitclub Network has just launched its new trading bot. Trading is riskier than mining but the returns are likely to be considerably higher. Pse email me. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:27 am

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:25 am

• MTHOKO MPANGASE Posted February 18, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi. Please can you send me a full presentation including the earnings so I can view and understand

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:51 am

I’m happy to send you a presentation but earnings I can’t as they fluctuate daily. Too many variables at play. Pse email me. Gerard. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:26 am

• Demrick Posted February 21, 2019 8:59 am

Hello i will like to ask about the repurchasing becouse i have invested $500 2018 December and put them at 100% .After a year i realise i only made only 3 new purchases. Just imagine investing $500 .

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:50 am

Unfortunately mining returns have been low for a while now, but this is an industry problem – not just Bitclub Network.With our new mining facility coming on stream this year, we hope to see greatly improved returns! Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:28 am

Add me on whatsapp so I cvan send you info on Karatbnars rather. regards Gerard. +27 83 444 9888

• Azaz hafiz Posted March 7, 2019 9:07 pm

How much can u get every month from pool1

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:48 am

It’s impossible to say Azaz. Too many variables at play. Also depends on the bitcoinn price. Remember though that Pool 1 is the entry level pool.
      regards Gerard 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:34 am

• Victoria Posted March 11, 2019 7:51 am

I like to join,how do I jon

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:46 am

Hi Victoria,

Please email me on more@bitclubnetwork.co.za and we will help you. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888.

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:35 am

• Japhta Posted March 25, 2019 2:07 am

One day i came accross a conversation on the radio about bitcoin, this guy was saying that if you invest on the founders pool for 3
    and half year you can earn between 800k & 1 million is that possible?

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 5:45 am

Hi Japhta. I highly doubt this..unless of course one builds a big team. There are undoubtedly people within Bitclub Network globally earning these sort of amounts PER MONTH, but these are members with large teams. People just mining (even on the Founders pool) will not be earning anything close to this. It’s just not possible with the mining earnings as they are currently. I hope this helps? Gerard. 083 444 9888 more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Mqali Posted March 25, 2019 2:32 pm

How can I pay my joining fee and by ma pool wen I’m away out of SA
    I’m currently working in Cameroon but a Zimbabwean I’m willing to join and invest in the business

• Gerard Posted March 25, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi Mqali. Before one can join as a paid member, you need to register as a free member first. Then we will add you to our whatsapp group and communicate further with you. You will need to open a bitcoin wallet and buy bitcoin, which I’m sure you can do in Cameroon. Using bitcoin, you can upgrade and then buy your pool share. I will email you the steps shortly however. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Phumzile Mkhize Posted May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Please and me on your whatsapp group
        0791898394

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:44 am

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:39 am

• Ntozakhe Posted March 28, 2019 6:58 am

Mr Gerrad ..how much can i earn perday if i register 4 people under my acc

• Gerard Posted March 28, 2019 7:04 am

Hi Simanga. Impossible to say. The mining earnings are different to the teambuilding side of the business. If you email me on more@bitclubnetwork.co.za and give me your contact number, I can call you and explain how things work. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:38 am

• Shumelani Posted April 1, 2019 7:52 am

I’m struggling to see my investment account,pls help me.

• Gerard Posted April 9, 2019 5:26 am

Who is your upline sponsor Shumelani? Please contact him or her and ask for their help. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888 more@bitclub.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi Shumelani. If you have your log in details, you log into http://www.bitclubnetwork.com and look at your mining earnings. Should be simple to do. Will email you. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888.

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:40 am

• Alfred Posted April 6, 2019 9:46 pm

How can i pay my joining fee and buy a pool

• Gerard Posted April 9, 2019 5:26 am

HI Alfred. I will email you shortly. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:31 pm

HI Alfred. I will email you shortly. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:39 am

• Nhlanhla Posted April 8, 2019 9:40 pm

It is sad to say I have invested for over a year now but I have only made 38 dollars. I invested with 600 dollars. This simply means if I can’t recruit I won’t make money. My husband wants to join but he is confused because I have not made even half of the money I have Invested

• Gerard Posted April 9, 2019 5:30 am

Hi Nhlanhla, the mining earnings have not been great for the last year or so. That is a fact and due to the low bitcoin price and the high difficulty rate of bitcoin and electricity costs etc. This is an industry wide problem and not confined to Bitclub. I am confident that with an increased bitcoin price towards year end, mining earnings will improve – hopefully to what they were in 2015 and 2016. I will email you shortly with something else that your husband could look at. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:39 am

• Angy Posted April 10, 2019 9:09 am

Hi, I just registered as a founder and I’m staying abroad so its not gonna be easy to recruit bcs of language, can I make money while I’m not recruiting yet. Approximately when do I start making money. What else can I do ?

• Gerard Posted April 14, 2019 8:30 am

Hi Angy, there is a 30 day waiting period before you start earning small amounts of bitcoin on a daily basis. I will email you. Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi Angy. I will email you shortly. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:42 am

Add me on whatsapp and I’ll send you info on Karatbars. regards Gerard. +27 83 444 9888

• Christine Posted April 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Hi!
    I have invested on pool1 and not impressed about its growth..
    What is the better option to look at in Bitcoin?

• Gerard Posted April 14, 2019 8:32 am

Hi Christine. Yes the mining returns are currently low and have been for a while now. If you are not intending to grow a team, there is a better option available. I will email you shortly. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Georgie Posted May 2, 2019 12:35 pm

I also want to hear about that better option as I have no intention to grow a team

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi Georgie. I will email you shortly. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:42 am

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi Christine, I will email you shortly. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:41 am

• Valentine Posted April 13, 2019 6:12 am

Hi I paused my pool yesterday. How to activate it again?

• Gerard Posted April 14, 2019 8:33 am

Hi Valentine, this is a good question – and I have no idea. Pse message support and ask them. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Log in to your back office, go to Mining earnings and unpause. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Dimakatso Posted April 22, 2019 6:11 pm

Am I allowed to pull back after joining,is it possible to do so?

• Gerard Posted April 28, 2019 6:59 am

What do you mean by this Dimakatso? Pull back? You’re welcome to call or email me. Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• QINISO T Posted April 27, 2019 10:23 pm

i went to one of the presentation and they spoke about the one like if you are recruiting two account under yours you get a referral bonus everyday 15 credits + 15 credits = 3000 per day, is that true?

• Gerard Posted April 28, 2019 6:57 am

Absolutely NOT true. $200 cycles are once-off payments made to you only once you reach 15 credits on the one leg and 15 on the other. Once you are paid, 15 credits are removed from each of your legs. You’re welcome to call me on 083 444 9888 if you need clarificaion. regards gerard. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:44 am

• Tebogo Posted April 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi Gerard
    How does level up work? Cos i can only see my downliner from left hand side but the one on the right its not showing and the right hand side one bought pool 1 and 3

• Gerard Posted May 2, 2019 8:58 am

Hi Tebogo, you’re welcome to call me so I can explain. But you should be able to view members on both your left and right legs. regards Gerard. 083 444 9888. more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:22 pm

Hi Sylvester. I will email you. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:43 am

• Teez Posted May 1, 2019 6:49 am

If i recruit people the money that i earn from recruiting is it a once off thing or it’ll be added to my monthly mining earnings

• Gerard Posted May 2, 2019 8:59 am

No the mining earnings are separate from your team building. The bigger you team the more you ear. But you’re welcome to call me. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888.more@bitclubnetwork.co.za

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Teez, the commission you earn from recruiting is totally separate from your bitcoin mining earnings. Regards, gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:43 am

• Tshepang Lepheana Posted May 2, 2019 2:42 pm

I’m new please ..this is scary now more specially when you talk about earnings that you get on day to day …Im told I could get R 800 dailly or less ..I bought pool one..please explain the dailly earnings …from pool one.

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:18 pm

Hi Tshepang. The mining earnings are extremely low right now and have been for atleast a year. Whoever told you you would R800 a day doesn’t have any understanding whatsoever. It is impossible to earn anything like R800 a day from bitcoin mining..especially pool 1! regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Terrence Mongala Posted May 4, 2019 3:55 am

Is it true that Bitcoin will hit $1000 000 next year ?

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:15 pm

Nobody has the answer to this Terrence – nobody. Personally I believe that 2020 and 2021 wil be good years for bitcoin, but what the price will get to is just a guess. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Seyume Posted May 6, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi all
    I want to ask one thing. I see that bitclub dividends are getting so low (0.00000236) which around 0.013 dollar. And there are a lot of people joining this network expecting profit. Is there any strategy to boost it up? In my opinion if there are more investors joining, there should be better enhancements in mining capability. If not, other strategies needs to be in pipe line. Please put any suggestions.

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Hi Seyume, you are aboslutely right. Due to the really low mining earnings, I’m suggesting another excellent crypto opportunity which I’m personally involved in and which WILL make you money. I will email you shortly. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:45 am

• Happy Posted May 14, 2019 8:09 am

Hi Gerald is it advisable to start by trading while you still raising the mining entry free?

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi Happy. Personally I would not recommend trading unless you have experience in trading. If you have R2800 available, I can recommend another excellent crypto business that can make you good money over the next few months. I will email you shortly. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Nhlanhla Posted July 2, 2019 12:32 pm

I have R2800 I would like to know about that R2800 crypto business that can make good money

• Samantha Posted July 18, 2019 7:28 am

Hi Gerald, i am also interested in the “2800” investment with the crypto business.

• Gerard Posted July 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi Samantha. I’ve sent you info and tried to contact you, but you’ve gone quiet. This is such a good business, regardless of all the FUD and rubbish you might come across on the internet! Karatbars is a fantastic business opportunity and you willbe doing yourself a disservice if you don’t look into it. Am happy to chat further if need be. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:45 am

• andile Posted May 29, 2019 7:38 am

HI I would to ask about bit coin revolution, how it works , how is it different from mining

• Gerard Posted May 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi Andile. Don’t confuse Bitcoin Revolution with Bitclub network. Bitclub network is legit. I have no idea what Bitcoin Revolution is. But I will email you. Regards, gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:46 am

• Phakama Tanya Posted June 1, 2019 2:47 pm

Can you send me also this excellent cytro currency. That will make good returns in few months.

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:47 am

• Brighton Posted June 9, 2019 11:41 pm

How do you build a team and what’s the better way to earn more besides building a team?

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:48 am

• xolani mbukwana Posted June 25, 2019 7:05 pm

My name is justice from eastern cape I am interested in joining a bitclub network
    I also have five people who also want to join but they want to see me joining first and learn from me, what can suggest for me to do in this case?

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:49 am

• Sethu Posted June 27, 2019 1:55 pm

How much can I expect in 1000 days in pool 2

• Gerard Posted July 3, 2019 10:49 am

• Lungile Khanyile Posted July 8, 2019 12:10 am

Hi I bought pool 1 last year November and the earnings are not growing at all. I’m not good at recruiting hence I haven’t introduced anyone to the business. How does one get their money back.This is too frustrating

• Gerard Posted July 8, 2019 1:52 pm

Lungile. The mining returns are not good at all, and haven’t been good for atleast a year now. Unfortunately, you can’t gte your money back. So leave it to grow over the 1000 days of your mining contract and wait for the bitcoin price to go up..which it will. This SHOULD increase your mining earnings in time.
      You’re welcome to add me on whatsapp. 083 444 9888. Regards Gerard

• eric Posted July 16, 2019 7:50 pm

how much is this figure to zar 0.0009387btc

• Shadrack Nkosi Posted July 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi is it true that after you invested R10000 after 1000 days you will get R500000

• Gerard Posted July 26, 2019 12:32 pm

Not true. I’m not sure who told you this, but many Bitclub network members spread falsehoods due to a lack of knowledge on their part. Sad but true. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Patrick Mohambi Posted July 27, 2019 8:07 pm

How much cani expert in 1000 days pool 2

• Gerard Posted July 29, 2019 1:30 pm

Impossible to say Patrick. No one can answer this. Feel free to private message me on whatsapp. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• MOAGI REFILWE Posted July 29, 2019 11:50 am

Hi Gerard is it possible to buy a founders pool twice using one account

• Gerard Posted July 29, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi Moagi, yes it is possible, but I wouldn’t buy a second Founders pool if I were you. Not with the mining earnings being as they are. Please feel free to add me on whatsapp so we can chat privately. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted August 5, 2019 5:52 am

Can you private message me with your whatsapp number please? Thx Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Eliott Posted July 31, 2019 7:45 pm

I’m a member but i don’t remember my account is it possible to find my account by using my email address

• Gerard Posted August 12, 2019 5:46 am

Please ask your upline sponsor to open a Support ticket on your behalf. Regards Gerard 083 444 9888

• Sbonelo Posted August 10, 2019 11:14 am

Hi I joined the Bitcoin on Friday
    February this year . I’m lots right now . I never received anything . How is the Bitcoin paying .and when is it’s paying .

• Gerard Posted August 12, 2019 5:44 am

Hi Sbonelo, you should stop receiving bitcoin 30 days after buying a share in a mining pool. The person you joined under should have explained this. It’s paid to you daily – as small as the payments are. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:51 pm

You joined Bitclub network you mean? Not bitcoin. There is a 30 day waiting period. But the mining returns are really poor. You can add me on whatsapp if you like. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Sbonelo Posted August 10, 2019 11:15 am

Contact number 0608075543

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Hi Sbonelo. Do you need me to call you? regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Kgantshi Posted August 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Hey Gerard I’m having trouble logging in into my account. It says the “The site can’t be reached” please help.

• Sonto Posted August 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi I bought Pool 1 in June and my sponsor is not taking my calls any more is it possible for to reverse my money

• Gerard Posted August 14, 2019 2:36 pm

Not possible Sonto. The person you joined under should have explained that your pool share mines for you for 1000 days. The fact that he or she is not taking your calls is extremeley disappointing. Please add me on whatsapp. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Not possible, no. Why is your sponsor not taking your calls? That is unacceptable. He or she should be there to support you! regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Jacqueline Posted August 14, 2019 2:12 pm

If you have 15 credits on your left and 15 credit right the $200 is payout is daily or once off

• Gerard Posted August 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Once off Jacqueline. If you need to chat further, you’re welcome to add me on whatsapp. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888.

• mpho Posted August 24, 2019 6:17 pm

cn any one tell me about this bcz i cant get i invest it on 2017 but idont knw hw much i hv

• Gerard Posted August 30, 2019 6:55 am

Please message me on whatsapp. Thx Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Please message me on whatsapp. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Asithandile Nodada Posted August 29, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi ,Gerad
    Please also email me the other option..I bought pool 1 in 2017 and the growth is super slow

• Gerard Posted August 30, 2019 6:55 am

Hi Asithandile, please add me on whatsapp rather so I can send you a few videos etc. Whatsapp is better than email. 27 83 444 9888. And if you like what you see, THIS is the time to buy – but I will message you privately on whatsapp once we’ve connected. With regards Bitclub yes indeed, the mining returns are not good at all…and worse, Bitclub has slipped off the blockchain hashrate distribution piechart….Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Please message me on whatsapp. 083 444 9888. Regards Gerard.

• Tsepang Posted August 31, 2019 4:08 pm

i feel so betrayed by bitclub,indeed i was not expecting a get rich quick thing but it is sooooo super slow,i honestly need to know another option for making money,i joined january 2019,the waiting and hoping is killing me

• Gerard Posted September 1, 2019 7:04 am

Hi Tsepang, I hear you. We are all in the same boat. Message me on whatsapp. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted September 3, 2019 7:57 am

Tsepang, If you add me on whatsapp, I could send you some info. Regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:45 pm

Tsepang. You are one of many expressin disappointment. The mining earnings are really low and have been for more than a year now. Please message me on whatsapp. regards, Gerard. 083 444 9888

• ennie Posted October 8, 2019 11:01 pm

hi Gerard how long does it take to purchase a pool. say I give you money now is it gonna take you a month a day or a week to purchase a pool for me as my upliner

• Gerard Posted October 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi Ennie, sorry for the delay..technical issues my side! To buy a pool you need to register as a free member first. Also you don’t pay me anything. You buy the pool yourself. Please message me on whatsapp. Regards Gerard. 083 444 9888

• tumelo maboa Posted October 15, 2019 2:54 pm

hi mubarak how long does it take to join

• Gerard Posted November 13, 2019 11:16 am